The ServiceNav team is pleased to invite you on June 12 & 13 to the annual CRIP Convention on the theme of the Future of IT and Digital.
This is the must-attend event for the 8,000+ members of CRiP, a non-profit, vendor-independent association. It brings together the End User communities of Infrastructure, Technology and IT and Digital Production.
Come and see us on our stand #426.
On the program, 2 highlights for Coservit:
- Testimonial from our client arnaud wauquierIFCAM - Université du Groupe Crédit Agricole, Tuesday 12 June at 3:05 pm (conference room / Village Usages)
- Techno Pitch " AI and predictive technologies for IT operations and management " by François MATEOCEO Coservit, Wednesday June 13 at 2:20 pm (Central arena on the Uses side)
To register (invitation code 585COS) https://bit.ly/2JbVRsg
Make the decisions today that will affect tomorrow!
This is the promise of the 80 feedbacks from CRiP members, reports from the 8 working groups CRiP, the 120+ exhibiting partnersa thirty or so innovative playersits 2 remarkable keynotes and its thematic agoras where CRiP Expert members answer questions from their peers.
It is also a summary of the state of the art and the evolution of uses, technologies, organizations and new ways of working around :
- 4 villages dedicated to exchanges between CRiP peers, with 120 technology and service providers and startups.
Automation, Orchestration, Cost analysis, ITIL, ITSM, Production processes, Security, etc.
Hyperconvergence, Storage, Data Center, Telecoms & Networks, PRA-PCA, Security, etc.
Digital Workplace, Collaboration, Big Data, Hybrid Cloud, Saas/IaaS/PaaS, Chatbots, Blockchain, Security, etc.
Supervision, Governance, Optimization & Performance, Outsourcing, Open Source, Security, etc.
- 80 real-life user feedbacks and 40 pitches from suppliers & innovative players
- CRiP expert forums to discuss your issues live
- Restitutions of work and deliverables of CRiP groups
- Presence of the IMA, CRiP's sister association which brings together end-users in the innovation and digital sectors
2 Exceptional Keynotes :
- Tuesday, June 12 at 9 a.m. :
Laurence Devillers - The ethics of AI: a brake or an economic springboard?
Laurence Devillers is Professor in AI at Sorbonne-University and head of the "Affective and social dimensions in spoken interactions" theme at LIMSI-CNRS in Orsay. She is the author of more than 150 scientific publications
- Wednesday, June 13 at 9 a.m. : Luc Bretones - Innovation at the service of the ISD
Luc Bretones is Executive Vice President in charge of the Technocentre and Orange Fab innovation teams. The Technocentre brings together marketing, development and implementation skills and the Orange Fab accelerates internal and external startups.
What's new in the 2018 edition:
- Two DevOps sessions led by Adrien Blind in workshop format will allow participants to exchange with the expert
- The Live Mutual Aid Forum, led by the Working Group (WG) pilots, will allow everyone to ask questions during the 2 days of the Convention,
- A webTV set, produced in collaboration with Virage Digital, will give the floor to speakers, CTOs, representatives of the CRiP regions and GT pilots.
One objective: To make you more efficient in your jobs!
Access the CRIP Annual Convention
6 rue Jean Oestreicher
By public transport
BUS Lines 84, 92, 39, 163, 164, 165 and PC, Porte de Champerret Stations
METRO Line 3, Porte de Champerret and Louise Michel stations
RER Line C, Pereire-Levallois Station