With version 3.12, the creation of Box is simplified.
Now you no longer need to exit the application to generate certificates and assign a VPN IP address.
Adding a Box is done as follows:
- In the menu "Configuration" > "Housing".
- Click on "Add".
- You are no longer prompted to enter an IP address, it is automatically selected based on the IPs available on the ServiceNav platform.
- Validate, the box is initialized and an IP is assigned.
- Wait until initialization is complete
- The ServiceNav Box still needs to be configured via the ID and Token, as it is already the case in previous versions of ServiceNav : /servicenav/en/documentation/mise-en-servicenav/ (4.3)
For SaaS platform users, this means that it is no longer necessary to contact COSERVIT support to declare a new Box on the platform.