With version 3.12, the creation of Box is simplified.
From now on, it is no longer necessary to leave the application to generate certificates and assign a VPN IP address.
Adding a box is done in the following way:
- In the "Configuration" menu > "Box".
- Click on "Add".
- You are no longer required to enter an IP address, it is automatically selected according to the IPs available on the ServiceNav platform
- Validate, the box initializes and an IP is assigned
- Wait until initialization is complete
- The ServiceNav Box still needs to be configured via the ID and Token, as it is already done in previous versions of ServiceNav : /servicenav/en/documentation/mise-en-service-dune-box-servicenav/ (4.3)
For users of the SaaS platform, this means that it is no longer necessary to contact COSERVIT support to declare a new box on the platform.