Thanks to the mobile application, it is possible to access the file of an equipment supervised by Service Nav and retrieve the essential information of the equipment.
Access to the Equipment sheet
There are several ways to access the Equipment file:
- Via the search " Equipment " (See documentation)
- Via the dashboard if the equipment has an anomaly.
- Via the Company page and the "Equipment" menu
Elements of the Equipment Sheet
- Equipment status, equipment type (logo), equipment name and company name
- The most critical status and the number of unit services involved. Is suffixed with a "+" if other unit services of a lower error level exist for this equipment.
- Duration of the last status change (here 48 seconds)
- Any information on an open ticket or a payment made (here ticket 71-16924, pay on 26/05 at 10:17 am).
- Information on the last check performed (Date and time, result)
The central menu allows several actions:
1) Start an immediate check
3) Open a ticket
The lower part displays the unit services of the equipment with their status
The following information is displayed:
- Name and Category
- Information if a ticket is open for this unit service
- Status of unit service and its duration
For all equipment that is on alert, not already acknowledged and has no open ticket, it is possible to acknowledge the alert.
The equipment record contains the information from the acknowledgement and it is impossible to acknowledge again (as long as the equipment is not returned to a normal state and then back on alert).
Open a ticket
This functionality requires a link with a ticketing tool. Depending on the tool, some functionalities may not be activated.
For all equipment that is on alert, not already paid for and has no open ticket, it is possible to open a ticket in the ticketing tool.
The equipment file contains the information from the ticket and it is impossible to pay again or open a ticket (as long as the equipment is not returned to normal and then back on alert and the ticket is not closed).
The opening of a ticket, carries out the automatic acquittal of the equipment.