Defining a notification policy for a user service consists in defining...
- ...for what events...
- ...what time slot...
- ...who to inform
The events that trigger the application of the notification policy on a user service are changes in the status of that user service.
The notification policy can be defined for a particular user service, or for a set of user services.
For a single user service
Position yourself in the company for which you want to define the notification policy for a user department.
- Navigate to Configuration > User Services.
- Click on the user department you want to configure: the user department master record is displayed on the screen.
- Select the Notifications tab on this page.
On this page, configure the notification policy as follows:
- Click on " Activated "to enable notification on the user service
- Select the user service state changes that will cause the notification policy to be enforced
- Select the contacts that will be alerted by the notification sent. Only active contacts are present in the lists.
- Select the contact groups that will be alerted by the notification sent. Only active contact groups are present in the lists.
For a set of user services
It is possible to apply the same notification policy to a set of user services by multiple selection.
Position yourself in the company for which you want to define the notification policy for user services.
- Navigate to Configuration > General > Services user.
- Select user services of the same criticality, those displayed/hidden in the service weather, service types (Internal or Cloud). This step is optional.
- Click on the user services you want to configure, either by selecting them from the list, or by selecting them all together:
Then click on the button : Change the notification policy.
Modify the notification policy according to your needs :