With the mobile application, it is possible to get information about a ServiceNav monitored host and retrieve essential information about the device.
Access the Host page
There are several ways to access the Equipment file:
- Via the search " Equipment " (See documentation)
- Via the dashboard if the equipment has an anomaly.
- Via the Company page and the "Equipment" menu
Elements of the Host page
- Host status, host type (logo), hostname and company name
- The most critical status and the number of related services. Is suffixed with a "+" if other services exist for this host with of a lower, non-OK status.
- Duration of the last status change (here 48 seconds)
- Any information for an open ticket or acknowledgement (here ticket 71-16924, pay on 26/05 at 10:17 am).
- Details of the last check performed (Date and time, result)
The central menu bar supports several actions:
1) Run an immediate check
3) Open a ticket
The lower part shows the services associated with the host, along with their status.
The following information is displayed:
- Name and Category
- Information if a ticket is open for this service
- Status of service and its duration
For all non-OK hosts, not already acknowledged and with no open ticket, it is possible to acknowledge the alert.
The host record contains the information from the acknowledgement and it is impossible to acknowledge again (as long as the host has not returned to a normal state and then back in the meantime).
Open a ticket
This functionality requires integration with a ticketing tool. Depending on the tool, some functionality may not be available.
For all hosts that is in alert, not already acknowledged and with no open ticket, it is possible to open a ticket in the ticketing tool.
The host page contains the information from the ticket and it is impossible to acknowledge again or open a ticket (as long as the host has not returned to normal and then back to alert again and the ticket has not been closed).
Opening a ticket, automatically acknowledges the service.