In this documentation we will see the main screens of the mobile application and the common gestures that we can use...
The applications menu is always available at the bottom of the screen. From here it is possible to navigate between the applications 4 tabs (the menus available may vary according to the user’s rights)
- Monitoring (Access to the monitoring dashboard)
- My Actions (Access to monitoring and management of incidents linked to your CRM)
- Messages (Access to notifications received)
- More (Access to the settings menu)
To go back to a previous screen you can either press the icon " < " top left ( where present), or use the back button appropriate to your handset.
This dashboard displays the overview of monitoring information.
You can customise your dashboard by defining the scope of items to be include. To do this you need to set up a dashboard using the "Mobile" template.
For companies, a company is considered an issue if a ticket exceeds the SLA or a service is not OK. If the indicator is green, it is not possible to click on the menu.
For user services and hosts, an object is considered problematic if its status is not OK (green). In all cases it is possible to click on the row to get the complete list.
WARNING: where configuration of the dashboard would restrict visibility of entries, such restrictions are not applied when displaying the complete list.
View your actions: to do, overdue completed. Get more information on the "Actions" page.
Access all notifications, see their status (read / unread).
Press on a notification, allows you to access the record associated with the notification (Intervention, Equipment, Unit Service, ...).
Through this menu, it is possible to access several items:
- Function Around me : Display of all company codes with essential information
- Bird's-eye distance from current location
- Open support requests: Number and SLA status (green if all requests are within the SLA, red if at least one request has exceeded the resolution time)
- Interventions: Number and status (Red if at least one intervention in status "In progress" or "To be done" at its end date exceeded)
- User Services : (The color of the icon represents the color of the most critical status).
- Greenwithout value displayed: All user services of the company are in "OK" status.
- Greywith displayed value: If 1 or more user services are in "unknown" status.
- Bluewith displayed value: If 1 or more user services are in "indeterminate" status.
- OrangeIf 1 or more user services are in "alert" status.
- Redwith displayed value: If 1 or more user services are in "critical" status.
- Equipment : (The color of the icon represents the color of the most critical status).
- Green, no value displayed: All of the company's equipment is in "OK" status.
- Grey, with displayed value: If 1 or more devices are in "unknown" status.
- Blue, with displayed value: If 1 or more pieces of equipment are in "undefined" status.
- Orange, with displayed value: If 1 or more devices are in "alert" status.
- Red, with displayed value: If 1 or more pieces of equipment are in "critical" status.
In the case where there are non-OK user services/devices in a lower priority status than the status of the most critical user service, the symbol + is displayed next to the value
- Function Preferences
- Access to the "General" menu to set the timeout delay (Unless otherwise specified by the media, we recommend that you do not change this value).
- Access to the "About" menu to get information about the application and in particular its version number. This information can be requested by the support team
- Function Logout
- Back to the login screen.