- Ticketing system compatible with ServiceNav (List available here)
- Connection to the ticketing system in place
- Company (or site) ServiceNav linked to the ticketing tool company (See documentation here)
Creating the ticket
On a piece of equipment or a service in alert or critical status, click on the color-coded sticker for the status of the equipment/service.
A window will open with a suggestion to :
- Create a ticket and pay
Click on "Create a ticket and pay".
Complete the displayed fields (The fields present depend on the integration)
Click on " Validate "
Ticket tracking from technical operation
At the technical operation level, on the equipment or service, a "File" icon is present.
When the mouse passes over the icon, a pop-up appears indicating (The information present depends on the integration):
- Ticket number in the external system
- Contact of the ticket
- Ticket Status/Status
- Purpose and Ticket Detail
- Ticket creation date
- Stakeholder assigned to the ticket
The pop-up provides a direct link to the ticket master record in the external ticketing system.