The ServiceNav mobile application, available on iOs and Android, simplifies the life of mobile IT technicians:
- Manage your on-site activitites while keeping an eye on the health of your monitored computer estate.
- Respond quickly with push notifications of critical issues or new actions assigned to you.
- Save time by having sign-off sheets completed from within the application! It will be automatically sent to the customer.
- Too much information, too many alerts? Focus on the essentials, by defining your custom dashboard and filtering your notifications.
With the ServiceNav mobile application, you can :
- View the real time status of the computer estate you manage.
- View the status of your customers requests at a glance.
- Manage your actions (update, close ...).
- Have your client sign the sign-off form and send it by email.
- Create an incident ticket.
- Receive push notifications on IT problems.
- Receive push notifications when a task is assigned.
- View the status of the customers closest to your current location.
- perform full searches (customers, user services, hosts, actions, contacts, ...).
Pre-requisite: You must have a ServiceNav user account to use this application.
Find the ServiceNav application on the AppStore and the Google Play Store :