In this documentation we will see the main screens of the mobile application and the gestures we can use.
The application menu is available at the bottom of the screen at any time. It is then possible to navigate between the 4 tabs of the application (The available menus may vary depending on the rights)
- Supervision (Access to the monitoring dashboard)
- Interventions (Access to the follow-up and management of interventions linked to your CRM)
- Notification (Access to received notifications)
- More (Access to the settings menu)
Back to top
To go back you can either press the " < "at the top left
This dashboard displays the summary information of the supervision.
You can customize your dashboard by choosing the scope of the elements to be taken into account. For this you will need define a dashboard with the "Mobile" model.
For the companies, a company is considered as problematic as soon as a ticket exceeds the SLA or an intervention is late. If the indicator is green, it is not possible to click on the menu.
For user services and equipment, an item is considered problematic when its status is not OK (green). In all cases it is possible to click on the line to have the complete list.
CAUTION: If you have set display restrictions on the dashboard by defining a dashboard, these restrictions are not taken into account when displaying the complete list.
Find your interventions to do, late and completed. Get more information on the "Interventions" page
Access all notifications, see their status (read / unread).
Press on a notification to access the form associated with the notification (Intervention, Equipment, Unit Service, ...)
Through this menu, it is possible to access several items:
- Function Around me : Display of all companies with essential information
- Distance as the crow flies from current location
- Open support requests: Number and SLA status (Green if all requests are within SLA, red if at least one request has exceeded the resolution time)
- Interventions: Number and status (Red if at least one intervention in "In progress" or "To do" status at its end date)
- User Services : (The color of the icon represents the color of the most critical status).
- GreenNo value displayed: All user departments in the company are in "OK" status
- GreyWith value displayed: If 1 or more user services are in "unknown" status.
- BlueWith value displayed: If 1 or more user services are in "undetermined" status.
- OrangeWith value displayed: If 1 or more user services are in "alert" status.
- RedWith value displayed: If 1 or more user services are in "critical" status.
- Equipment: (The color of the icon represents the color of the most critical status).
- Green, no value displayed: All the company's equipment is in "OK" status
- Grey, with value displayed: If 1 or more devices are in "unknown" status.
- Blue, with value displayed: If 1 or more devices are in "undetermined" status.
- Orange, with value displayed: If 1 or more devices are in "alert" status.
- Red, with value displayed: If 1 or more devices are in "critical" status.
In case there are non-OK user services/equipment in a lower priority status than the most critical user service status, the symbol + is displayed next to the value
- Function Preferences
- Access to the "General" menu to set the timeout (Unless otherwise advised by support, we recommend that you do not change this value)
- Access to the "About" menu to get information about the application and especially its version number. This information can be requested by the support
- Function Disconnection
- Back to the login screen.