Defining a notification policy for a user service consists of defining...
- ...for which events...
- ...in what time frame...
- ...that inform
The events that trigger the application of the notification policy on a user service are the status changes of this user service.
The notification policy can be defined for a particular User Service, or for a set of User Services.
For a unique user service
Position yourself in the company for which you want to set the notification policy for a user department.
- Navigate in Configuration > User Services.
- Click on the user service you wish to configure: the user service file will appear on the screen.
- Select the tab Notifications in this form.
In this form, configure the notification policy as follows:
- Click on " Activated "to activate the notification on the user service
- Select the user service state changes that will cause the notification policy to be applied
- Select the contacts that will be alerted by the notification sent. Only active contacts are present in the lists.
- Select the contact groups that will be alerted by the notification sent. Only active contact groups are present in the lists.
For a set of user services
It is possible to apply the same notification policy to a set of user services by multiple selection.
Position yourself in the company for which you want to define the notification policy for user services.
- Navigate in Configuration > General > Services user.
- Select user services of the same criticality, those displayed/hidden in the service weather, service types (Internal or Cloud). This step is optional.
- Click on the user services you wish to configure, either by selecting them from the list, or by selecting them as a whole:
Then click on the button: Change the notification policy.
Modify the notification policy to suit your needs: