Thanks to the mobile application, it is possible to access the file of an equipment supervised by Service Nav and to find the essential information of the equipment.
Access to the Equipment File
There are several ways to access the Equipment record:
- Via the search " Equipment " (See the documentation)
- Via the dashboard if the equipment has a fault.
- Via the Company file and the "Equipment" menu
Elements of the Equipment sheet
On the upper part, it is possible to find :
- The status of the equipment, its type (logo), its name and the name of the company
- The most critical status and its number of affected unit services. Is suffixed with a "+" if other unit services of a lower error level exist for this equipment
- Duration of the last state change (here 48 seconds)
- Possible information on an opened ticket or an acquittal made (here ticket 71-16924, acquittal on 26/05 at 10h17)
- Information on the last control performed (date and time, result)
The central menu allows several actions:
1) Start an immediate check
3) Open a ticket
The lower part displays the unit services of the equipment with their status
The following information is displayed:
- Name and Category
- Information if a ticket is opened for this unit service
- Status of the unit service and its duration
For all the equipments being in alert, and not already acknowledged and having no open ticket, it is possible to acknowledge the alert.
To do this, use the button (2) in the menu bar of the equipment.
It is then possible to indicate a note on the reasons for the acknowledgement and to validate the acknowledgement.
The equipment record shows the acknowledgement information and it is impossible to acknowledge again (as long as the equipment has not returned to a normal state and then to an alert state)
Open a ticket
This functionality requires a link with a ticketing tool. Depending on the tool, some features may not be activated
For all devices that are in alert status and have not yet been acknowledged and have no open ticket, it is possible to open a ticket in the ticketing tool.
To do this, use the button (3) in the menu bar of the equipment.
It is then possible to indicate a contact for the ticket, the details of the ticket and to Create the ticket
The equipment file includes the ticket information and it is impossible to acknowledge again or to open a ticket (as long as the equipment is not in a normal state and then in alert again and the ticket is not closed)
When a ticket is opened, the equipment is automatically acknowledged.