The ServiceNav mobile application, available on iOs and Android, simplifies the life of mobile IT technicians:
- Manage your on-site interventions while keeping an eye on the status of your supervised IT assets.
- Be responsive with push notifications on critical issues or new interventions assigned to you.
- Save time by signing the work order directly from the application! It will be automatically sent to your customer.
- Too much information and notifications? Focus on what's important, by setting up your personalized dashboard and selecting your notifications.
With the ServiceNav mobile application you can:
- Access in real time to the status of the computer park under your responsibility.
- View the status of your customer requests at a glance.
- Manage your interventions (update, closing, ...).
- Have your customer sign the work order and send it by email.
- Create an incident ticket.
- Receive push notifications on information system issues.
- Receive push notifications when an intervention is assigned.
- Get a geo-localized overview of your closest customers.
- Perform free searches (customers, user services, equipment, interventions, contacts, ...).
Prerequisite: You must have a ServiceNav user account to use this application.
Find the ServiceNav application on the AppStore and the Google Play Store :