Depending on the services subscribed to when you purchased our software ServiceNavYou have the possibility to follow your requests as well as your services, within a dedicated interface: the support portal.
The essential information
In order to provide you with support and assistance, you can reach our support through the support portal : https://support.servicenav.io
You must provide Coservit or your integrator with a list of people who can open tickets on the support portal.
This is usually done during the supervision project. If an account is missing, you can send an email to the following address to request the creation of the account: email@example.com
Support Portal Login
The access information for the portal is as follows:
- URL: https://support.servicenav.io
- Username : Account communicated. (email address)
- Password: please apply the forgotten password procedure to initialize the password for the first login.
When you log in, the following menus are visible. By default the Dashboard Overview view is displayed.
This page of synhthesis, allows to have an outline of the current requests and is composed of 4 zones:
- Field 1: Current Applications
- Zone 2 : Calendar by day/week/month of Coservit interventions
- By clicking on the number of related actions, it is possible to see the different actions of the support and exchanges with it.
- Field 3: Summary of a selected action in the calendar
- Field 4: Details of your benefits, including the balance of token benefits.
Opening a request to support
Just click on the button at the bottom right of the Overview menu or in the Support menu
Here are the items you need to provide to the ServiceNav support team in order to help you:
- Purpose of my request (required)
- Details of my request (required)
- Other person to contact: Name + tel; if you are applying for another person
Note Please do not hesitate to send us any useful information (company or site name in ServiceNav, name of the equipment, name of the service, etc...) in addition to screenshots to enable us to process your request as best as possible.
Track your services
The details of the services, including the end date of your subscription to each of the modules and the balance of your token credit, are listed at the bottom of the page. For each service, you can click on the number of related requests to obtain the details.
Here 2 services, one of which requires an order of tokens.
This view shows the availability, maintenance and possible problems of our ServiceNav solution in SaaS mode depending on the contract.
In case of unavailability of the platform, we communicate exclusively through this channel.
This view allows you to search for requests or actions.
Search for a request or an action
It is possible to search for your requests or actions according to filters.
Our support portal is the gateway to all your support requests for the ServiceNav product.
The portal provides transparency on all the operations carried out by Coservit with a time stamp and allows to find all the information.
Information already provided in a previous request? With the request search, in a few seconds you have the answer.
You benefit even more from the help our support team has been able to provide!