Monitoring & Alerting
A single monitoring
solution for all your IT
Infrastructure, network, application, cloud, with a single platform, you monitor all your systems!
In order to respond to technological developments, ServiceNav meets the challenges of IT infrastructures that are becoming increasingly large and complex, as well as the performance challenges of applications reliant on software, hardware and network. This monitoring tool allows you to visualise this new generation of IT environments through a monitoring and alert system that is capable of increasing your agility.
anticipation, + speedy diagnosis, + efficient action and - false positives: this is the winning equation with ServiceNAV.
Regardless of your choice of infrastructure, all your servers are monitored from the same platform, thanks to ServiceNavs unified data collection.
- Physical and virtual servers, both on premise and in the Cloud
- Hypervisors: VMware, HyperV
- Major market OSes: Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX, AS400
- Databases: Microsoft, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Application Processes and Services
- Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure IaaS/PaaS, AWS
A deterioration in network quality leads to a lack of productivity, which is why ServiceNav collects and alerts over a very wide range of metrics.
- Availability of network links
- Prevention of bottlenecks: measuring the bandwidth used
- Identification of consumer and user applications: Netflow Monitoring
- Hypervision of network performance: integration with ACCEDIAN SkyLIGHT
Applications are at the heart of the organization, without them, business is impossible! Key to this is application performance management.
- Services and application processes started
- Availability of communication ports between servers / services
- Databases: MsSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Performance of and access to databases, long queries
- Monitoring of data communications between applications (batch, streaming)
- Website Availability
Monitoring of websites and web applications web-based applications
Digital is an increasingly important issue for companies, with the growth of e-commerce and the development of Web applications. Hence the importance of monitoring that also covers these aspects.
- Website availability monitoring, web page display performance collection
- Code-free integration with third-party products running application scenarios: ip-label, Itexis, Selenium
- Adding the result of the application scenarios to the ServiceNav weather forecast
Identification of focus areas
ServiceNav defines and prioritizes different alert criteria to give you a clear view and intelligent notifications.
- Definition of alert thresholds
- Construction of IT service weather
- Multi-criteria filtering in the dashboard
- Notifications differentiated by subject matter
- Visual alert system (colour, icons ...)
Multi-channel alert notification
A system able to utilise all means of communication to notify you as you wish!
- Voice message
- Push notification to the ServiceNav mobile app
- Escalation of notifications
- Teams, Slack
- External syslog systems