Overall supervision :
Monitoring & Alert
A single monitored
solution for all your IT
Infrastructure, network, application, cloud, with a single platform, you monitor your system!
In order to respond to technological developments, ServiceNav meets the challenges of IT infrastructures, which are becoming increasingly complex and extensive, and the performance challenges of applications dependent on software, hardware and network. This monitoring tool allows you to visualise this new generation of IT environments through monitoring and an alert system, capable of making you more agile.
anticipation, + anticipation, + speed of diagnosis, + efficiency of action and - false positives: this is the winning equation for ServiceNAV.
Regardless of your choice of infrastructure, all your servers are monitored within the same platform, thanks to unified data collection in ServiceNav.
- Physical and virtual servers, both on premise and in the Cloud
- Hypervisors: VMware, HyperV
- Major market OSes: Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX, AS400
- Databases: Microsoft, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Application Processes and Services
- Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure IaaS/PaaS, AWS
A deterioration in network quality leads to a lack of productivity, which is why ServiceNav collects and alerts over a very wide range of fields.
- Availability of network links
- Prevention of bottlenecks: measuring the bandwidth used
- Identification of consumer and user applications: Netflow Monitoring
- Hypervision of network performance: integration with ACCEDIAN SkyLIGHT
Applications are at the heart of the organization, without them, production is impossible! And key to this application performance management.
- Services and application processes started
- Availability of communication ports between servers / services
- Databases: MsSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Performance of access to databases, long queries
- Monitoring of data communications between applications (batch, streaming)
- Website Availability
Monitoring of websites and web applications web-based applications
Digital is an increasingly important issue for companies, with the growth of e-commerce and the development of Web applications. Hence the importance of supervision that also includes this monitoring.
- Website availability monitoring, web page display performance collection
- Code-free integration with third-party products running application scenarios: ip-label, Itexis, Selenium
- Adding the result of the application scenarios to the ServiceNav weather forecast
Identification of areas of focus
ServiceNav defines and prioritizes different alert criteria to give you a clear view and intelligent notification.
- Definition of alert thresholds
- Construction of a weather by service
- Multi-criteria filtering in the dashboard
- Notifications differentiated by subject matter
- Visual alert system (color, picto ...)
Multi-channel notification of alerts
A system able to embark all modes of communication to inform you as you wish!
- Voice message
- Push notification to the ServiceNav mobile app
- Escalation of notifications
- Teams, Slack
- External syslog systems