Monitoring & Alerting
A single monitored
solution for all your IT
Infrastructure, network, application, cloud, with a single platform, you monitor your system!
In order to react to technological developments that are becoming increasingly broad and complex, and the performance challenges of applications dependent on software, hardware and network, ServiceNav takes on today’s IT infrastructure challenges. This next generation monitoring tool lets you visualise this new generation of IT environments through a monitoring and alerting system designed to increase your agility.
+ anticipation, + speed of diagnosis, + faster response, - false positives: this is the winning combination with ServiceNAV.
Regardless of your choice of infrastructure, all your servers are monitored from the same platform, thanks to ServiceNav’s unified data collection.
- Physical and virtual servers, both on premise and in the Cloud
- Hypervisors: VMware, HyperV
- Major market OSes: Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX, AS400
- Databases: Microsoft, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Application Processes and Services
- Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure IaaS/PaaS, AWS
A deterioration in network quality results in a lack of productivity, which is why ServiceNav collects and alerts over a very wide range of metrics.
- Availability of network links
- Prevention of bottlenecks: measuring used bandwidth
- Identification of consumer and user applications: Netflow Monitoring
- Hypervision of network performance: ACCEDIAN SkyLIGHT integration
Applications are at the heart of the organization, without them, production is impossible! And key to this application performance management.
- Services and application processes running
- Availability of communication ports between servers / services
- Databases: MsSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Database accessibility and performance of long running queries
- Monitoring of data communications between applications (batch, streaming)
- Website Availability
Monitoring of websites and web applications web-based applications
Digital is an increasingly important issue for companies, with the growth of e-commerce and the development of web applications. Hence the importance of monitoring that covers these areas.
- Website availability, web page display, monitoring & performance data collection
- Code-free integration with third-party products running application scenarios: ip-label, Itexis, Selenium
- Incorporate the results of application scenarios into ServiceNavs' IT Weather
Identification of areas of focus
ServiceNav sets and prioritises using different alert criteria to give you a clear and intelligent view of notifications.
- Definition of alert thresholds
- Build service-based IT Weather
- Multi-criteria dashboard filtering
- Notifications grouped by subject matter
- Visual alert system (colours, icons ...)
Multi-channel notification of alerts
A system able to utilise all methods of communication to notify you as you prefer!
- Voice message
- Push notification to the ServiceNav mobile app
- Escalation of notifications
- Teams, Slack
- External syslog systems