Your networks are under control and their performance under monitoring
The network is a key point of your IT infrastructure, it is at the center of the flow of traffic to enable users to access services. It is therefore essential to monitor the network and measure its performance. This is what network monitoring & supervision is all about, and the answer proposed by ServiceNav.
Monitoring resources in the datacenter is essential, but it is not enough. Availability and network performance are key elements for user satisfaction.
- Optimize your bandwidth by analyzing consumption and bottlenecks
- Measure the evolution of bandwidth over time to anticipate additional needs
- Quickly identify the causes of the network slowdown in a detailed manner
With ServiceNav, regardless of the network technology, you measure all the data that concerns your network. Welcome to the era of network supervision !
All data associated with the supervision of your networks can be collected:
- Measurement of network availability and latency,
- Measure of the rate of use of the allocated bandwidth.
- Alert on incidents that are difficult to diagnose (packets in error, rejected)
- Identification of overloaded network links.
More than monitoring, you prepare your network modernization budgets, to anticipate the communication needs of your users. You can defend these investments with patterns and trends that support your point.
Monitoring with measurement in real time to establish trends in your network usage.
Lost productivity due to network failure can quickly become costly. ServiceNav allows you to collect real-time metrics from your network, continuously monitoring it to anticipate and identify performance issues.
A fine monitoring of your networks that allows you to determine the most greedy addresses, the most consumed network services.
With the NetFlow and Sflow data analysis engine, you can determine who is using your network, and for what purpose.
This service model allows you to target bandwidth usage by an application, sender, recipient, or protocol and configure threshold alerts related to bandwidth usage.