Account Manager Soft/IoT (M/F) direct touch Paris region
+40k€ (depending on experience) + variable with accelerator (no ceiling)
Other advantages: Car + Restaurant Ticket
Need some help?
The company at a glance
Coservit is a publisher of SaaS software in the field of IT/IoT decisional supervision. We are located in Paris, Grenoble, Liverpool. Coservit is recognized for its innovation (Minalogic, BPI excellence, French tech) and collaborates on high-potential Big Data, IoT projects with IT industry leaders (HPE, Salesforce). Our clients are the leaders in the IT industry (Microsoft, HPE, Cisco, Sage, Schneider Electric) as well as the largest IT services companies. Coservit is on a captive market with a recognized ergonomic product.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be in charge of developing indirect sales of our ServiceNav Monitoring solution on the French market.
Your main activities within the framework of these missions are :
- Bringing leads and projects to your partners with a "direct touch" approach. You will participate in trade fairs and clubs to represent the company and attract new customers;
- Use our network of existing partners (integrators) on the territory entrusted to you.
- Promote ServiceNav Monitoring to ETIs/large accounts;
- Define and implement account plans for the top 5 clients ;
- Understand the business challenges of customers ;
- Be sensitive to the indirect and not only the direct touch approach: use the network of existing partners, understand and act on these influencers and accelerators for the gain of the projects;
- Give full visibility of current and future business using the means and tools made available to the Account Manager by Coservit (CRM, etc...) and as required by his Manager ;
- Very present among your prospects and customers, you act proactively to promote our ServiceNav Monitoring solution and generalize its use;
- You use social networks on a daily basis to gain visibility (your profile, ServiceNav Monitoring, Coservit...). You know how to use these tools for "social selling".
With a higher education in the commercial or technical field (Bac+5), with a minimum of 5 years experience, you already have an established network of IT decision-makers with end customers or IT services companies with whom you have an excellent relationship. Experience with a manufacturer or IT publisher would be appreciated. As part of the development of the position towards export, oral and written command of English is essential.
Pugnacious, enthusiastic, committed, rigorous with good interpersonal skills (ability to integrate and reach out to others) and a good presentation (accompaniment when visiting prospects/customers), male or female, the person must be motivated to join a dynamic team in a very pleasant atmosphere.
Mastering social networks is a plus.
Apply and get startedthe adventure with us!
If you are a committed person with the desire to be fully involved in a culture of innovation and performance, do not hesitate to send us your application.