Position to be filled
According to profile
Mutual insurance covered at 60%
Do you need help?
The company in brief
Ranked in the top 250 French software publishers, Coservit has been growing for 10 years. Recognized and labeled for its innovation by various expert organizations (CNRS, ANRT, Minalogic, BPI Excellence...), we develop a SaaS/Cloud monitoring solution deployed at more than 4,000 customers. The development is focused on 3 axes: data collection, restitution and analysis with an AIOps approach. We have several CIFRE theses to advance French research.
A company on a human scale, dynamic and friendly teams (start-up spirit, horizontal organisation), a pleasant and flexible working environment (teleworking is part of our DNA), an open culture and opportunities for personal development make Coservit a real place to flourish at work.
The availability and performance of SaaS solutions, the industrialization of our offer, and automation are at the heart of the company's development and efficiency.
Developing our R&D department today means continuing to provide our customers with quality software, by recruiting our future talents!
You are a DevOps engineer, SRE, Cloud engineer or all at the same time!
Is DevOps your Himalayas and IaC your favorite animal?
So come and join our expert, multidisciplinary teams and bring a big data and AI solution made in France!
Reporting to the head of the R&D department, you will be in charge of the following missions
- Software lifecycle automation using devOps technologies and best practices (IaC,CI/CD)
- Ensure the maintenance in operational condition of the IT infrastructures hosting the distributed application solution (monitoring, incident management, system administration)
- Ensure high availability (HA) and support the platform's scalability in its various layers (servers, applications and databases)
- Work closely with development teams to evolve and maintain systems
- Participate in the evolution and continuous optimization of the infrastructure
- Define and implement a security policy for platforms
- Contribute to the piloting of post-mortems on production incidents in the analysis and resolution phases of improvement action plans
- Write knowledge bases to make level 1 and 2 teams more autonomous and efficient (Troubleshooting, procedure, architecture doc...)
- Work in Agile mode by putting the user at the center of your concerns
- Participate in 24/7 on-call duty in rotation with other team members
You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a DevOps / Ops Engineer, ideally acquired in an environment of a SaaS software publisher with high volumes and high availability and security requirements.
- IaC & Automation of operations : Ansible, scripting (Shell, Python, Perl...)
- Advanced system & network administration: Linux (Ubuntu) and ecosystem, firewall, VPN...
- Machine and application level virtualization (containerization): VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes or Vagrant
- HA Design & Architecture: Load balancing & Failover, QoS / Anti DDoS (Firewall, HA proxy, Apache QoS, PfSense...)
- MCO of SaaS web & bigdata architecture : RabbitMQ, Storm, Flink, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, HDFS, Apache / PHP / ReactJS/ mysql
- Culture of teamwork and information sharing with the different actors (technical team, management and customer)
- Proactivity, sense of responsibility and autonomy
Apply and get startedthe adventure with us!
If you are a committed person with the desire to be fully involved in a culture of innovation and performance, do not hesitate to send us your application