According to profile
Mutual supported at 60%
Need some help?
The company at a glance
Ranked among the top 250 French software publishers, Coservit has continued to grow over the last 10 years. Recognised and labelled for its innovation by various expert organisations (CNRS, ANRT, Minalogic, BPI Excellence...), we are developing a SaaS/Cloud monitoring solution deployed at more than 4,000 customers. The development is focused on 3 axes: collection, restitution and analysis with an AIOps approach. We have several CIFRE theses in order to advance French research.
A company on a human scale, dynamic and friendly teams (start-up spirit, horizontal organisation), a pleasant and flexible working environment (teleworking is part of our DNA), a culture of openness and opportunities for personal development make Coservit a real space to grow at work.
The availability and performance of SaaS solutions, the industrialization of our offer, and automation are at the heart of the company's development and efficiency.
Developing our R&D department today means continuing to serve our customers with quality software, by recruiting our future talents!
Reporting to the head of the R&D department, you are in charge of the following missions:
- Software Lifecycle Automation using devOps technologies and best practices (IaC,CI/CD)
- Ensure the maintenance in operational condition of the IT infrastructures hosting the distributed application solution (monitoring, incident management, systems administration)
- Ensuring high availability (HA) and supporting the platform's scalability in its different layers (servers, applications and databases)
- Work closely with the development teams to evolve and maintain the systems
- Participate in the evolution and continuous optimization of the infrastructure
- Define and implement a security policy in the platforms
- Contributing to the management of post-mortems on production incidents in the analysis and resolution phases of improvement action plans
- Write knowledge bases to make level 1 and 2 teams more autonomous and efficient (Troubleshooting, procedure, architecture doc...)
- Work in Agile mode by putting the user at the center of your concerns
- Participate in on-call duty 24/7 in rotation with other team members
You have at least 3 years of experience as a DevOps / Ops Engineer, ideally acquired in a SaaS software publisher environment with high volumes and high availability and security requirements.
Technical skills :
- IaC & Operations Automation : Ansible, scripting (Shell, Python, Perl...)
- Advanced system & network administration: Linux (Ubuntu) and ecosystem, firewall, VPN...
- Virtualization at machine and application level (Containerization): VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes or Vagrant
- HA Design & Architecture: Load balancing & Failover, QoS / Anti DDoS (Firewall, HA proxy, Apache QoS, PfSense...)
- SaaS web & bigdata architecture MCO: RabbitMQ, Storm, Flink, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, HDFS, Apache / PHP / ReactJS/ mysql
- Culture of teamwork and information sharing with the different actors (technical team, management and client)
- Proactivity, sense of responsibility and autonomy
Apply and get startedthe adventure with us!
If you are a committed person with the desire to be fully involved in a culture of innovation and performance, do not hesitate to send us your application.