Senior Salesman / Area Manager in the software world - M/F
Position to be filled
Between 100 and 140k€ with objectives achieved, depending on experience - uncapped commissions.
Package : car, mutual insurance, teleworking, meal tickets
Do you need help?
The company in brief
Evolving in a sector where technology and upheaval are major : Public cloud, artificial intelligencemanagement IoT industry...
There is no shortage of opportunities in the monitoring platform market!
As the person in charge of a sector of activity with a high degree of autonomy, prospecting, negotiating and developing your customer portfolio is in your DNA?
IT and the software world is your daily life?
Numbers are major markers for you... what do you think of them? Coservit is :
- A French company ranked in the top 250 software companies,
- In continued growth for the past 10 years,
- Sales up by +30% in 2020
- A new generation SaaS platform in the AIOps deployed at more than 10,000 users in SMEs, ETIs, large accounts, local authorities and ESNs
- A network of integrators in the Top 10 Sopra Steria, SCC, Spie...
- A ecosystem rich with manufacturers and editors: Microsoft, AWS, OVH, Nutanix...
- An R&D department that has won several awards for collaborative projects onArtificial Intelligence
- A company with human scale (+50 employees) on 3 sites - Grenoble, Paris, Liverpool
- A working framework nice and flexible (telecommuting has been part of our DNA for 5 years)
- A culture of openness and opportunities of personal development!
To support its strong growth, Coservit is recruiting experienced sales representatives - responsible for a sector of activity or a geographical area (West/East/North/Paris)
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for a business area in the French market and will market the ServiceNav monitoring solution to large companies (SBF 250).
Your main activity will therefore be to define and execute a business plan for the sector you will be responsible for.
- Be responsible for the overall turnover generated in your sector
- Detect and sign commercial opportunities independently
- Work with the sales, marketing and pre-sales team to achieve your goal
- Recruit/manage sales representatives, apprentices and trainees to develop your sector
- Ensure the commercial demonstration of ServiceNav
- Develop an eco-system of editors and integrators in your sector
- Participate in CIO shows/clubs to represent the company and capture new customers; you will be responsible for the associated RoI
- Understand and master the business challenges of customers in your sector
- Provide full visibility of current and future business using the means and tools available (CRM, etc...) and as required by your Manager
- Use social networks on a daily basis to gain visibility and detect opportunities with these tools to make you a "social seller".
You have a higher education in the commercial or technical field (Bac +3 or +5), with at least 10 years of experience in the sale of high value-added solutions. You already have an established network of IT decision-makers at end-customers with whom you have an excellent relationship in your sector. A successful experience with an IT manufacturer or editor is a prerequisite.
Pugnacious, enthusiastic, a leader, committed, rigorous, with good interpersonal skills (ability to integrate and reach out to others) and a good presentation (accompaniment during prospect/customer visits), you are motivated to join a dynamic team and contribute your experience to the company's development.
The mastery of social networks is a plus.
If you are a committed person with the desire to be fully involved in a culture of innovation and performance, do not hesitate to send us your application!
Apply and get startedthe adventure with us!
If you are a committed person with the desire to be fully involved in a culture of innovation and performance, do not hesitate to send us your application