new version 1.6
Viadéis Services new version 1.6
New service models
Typing of arguments stored in unit services, now allowing: syntax and semantic verification, and simplified mass configuration.
New service templates
- Switch Allied Telesys (CPU, RAM, UPTIME, Interface network traffic)
- Microsoft SQL Server databases ( Backup status, number of users, connection time, remaining disk space per instance)
- HP MSA 2000 G2/G3, FC2120 storage array (Physical and virtual disk status, CPU, port status, ...)
- IBM AS400 job and subsystem monitoring
- IBM Blade: hardware supervision (Blowers, power supply, blade status, temperature)
- IBM AIX operating system (CPU, RAM, disk space)
- IBM xSeries servers (hardware events on event log, fans, power supplies, temperature, general health)
- APC - PDU - status
- APC - TTY - Status
- Sequoia probe (temperature, humidity and luminosity)
- Generic SNMP query
- Improvement of the display performance the weather pages of the services, technical operation and homepage
- Automatic height resizing of configuration pop-ups and massive configuration
- Field verification when entering a form
- Deployment of the optimized Nagios configuration on all platforms
- Evolution of the service models to take into account the SNMP version
- Inconsistency in technical operations following the change of name of a Viadéis Services Box.
- Acknowledged problem lines not green in technical operation.
- The "duplicate command" function does not work.
- Error when duplicating a command that contains a
- Service EXCHANGEQueueStatus: Changing the output text of the service template (KB instead of MB)