Version 1.7 is available ...
Integration of the solution with a LDAP directory : possibility per user to deport the authentication on the platform Viadéis™ Services to an LDAP directory of the Active Directory type.
Periodic reporting : definition by client of the periodic sending of a report on network and email sharing, and visualization of the good execution of the last sending.
New service templates
- IBM DS 3xxx/4xxx equipment
- VMware: Hardware Layer Monitoring for ESX/ESXi Hypervisors
- Asterisk telephony servers with added value TelNowEdge company
- DELL EqualLogic PSxx Equipment
- Equipment Fortigate FortiOS version 4.0
- Model Switch Alcatel
- Linux system: RAID system supervision
- New snmp version argument for "snmp_traffic" commands
- Performance data of DELL Openmanage temperature sensors
- Veeambackup: Status of a backup job
- Microsoft SQL Server, database backup: added argument to handle exceptions
On the website
On the website…
- Display of the "notifications" tab in line with the business rule: if a device has the notification status 'default' (old status deleted from the interface) and that it has statuses to be notified of checked (critical, alert, unstable, ... etc) then the notification is on YES, otherwise it is on NO.
- Problem in the time of the alert contained in the SMS message
- Acknowledgement not functional if going through weather services
- Searching the event logs is functional
- No event available on the equipment
On service models ...
- Problem of disassembling directories after running some plug-ins
- Modification of the check_file_present script to use smbclient
- Modification of the check_file_validity script to use smbclient
- Adding a semaphore file in shell scripts using mount
- Support for Windows administrative shares in commands
- Linux process execution test: output and status compatible
- Corrections to the display of the QNAP service model
- Backup Exec in Agent mode has upload problems
- Fixes on DELL Openmanage Raid
- SOPHOS: support for domain accounts
Our latest webinar