Version 1.8 is available ...
Define access accounts for the equipment to be monitored at a single location at company or site level. The configuration of the unit services is then automatically updated. Deployment of monitoring and configuration updates are greatly simplified and accelerated.
Viadéis™ Agent Services
- Trend Micro Office Scan and Worry Free Anti-Virus
- HP Data Protector
- Backup of Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Symantec System Recovery
- VS Update Agent: collection of VS Update Agent status, and setting of some remote registry variables
Viadéis™ Services Box
- Tomcat Web Server
- Status and number of instances of a Windows process
- CPU usage by a Windows process
- RAM usage by a Windows process
- Symantec End Point Protection
- Seagate - eVault i365
- J2EE application
- Status of a virtual machine backup made with Veeam Backup
- Switch Allied Telesys - CPU
- Alcatel-Lucent Switch
A new graphics library
A new graphical library is available for the visualization of performance data on unit services: enhanced ergonomics, differentiated display of curves, taking into account different units...
SNMP interface numbers are now displayed for each interface: the supervision configuration is simplified.
On the website...
- Modification of Viadéis Services menus - menu texts are now more readable
- Displaying the command associated with a service template in the list of service templates
- Defining Metric Categories in the Web Interface
- Added the name Viadéis™ Services Box in the configuration update pop-ups
- Reporting - include processing of equipment supervised by Viadéis™ Services Agent
- Reporting - dynamic display of categories
- Reporting - reducing the report size by changing image formats
- Configuration - General menu > Case: modification of the labels.
- Configuration: visibility of Viadéis™ servers shared Services Boxes in the equipment configuration forms
- Redesign of the configuration of Viadéis™ servers Shared Services Boxes
On service models ...
- HP ProLiant: Display of temperature sensor graphs
On Viadéis™ Services Box
- When reloading the configuration, the Viadéis™ Services Box reloads the following information from the configuration: notification, control period
On the website...
- Technical operation: visibility of equipment without unit services
- Technical operation: display error on the number of units of equipment and services
- Visibility of service models when adding equipment supervised by Viadéis™ Services Agent
- Alphabetical display of service models within an equipment model
- Creation of an identifier when duplicating equipment supervised by Viadéis™ Services Agent
- Appropriate management of Internet Explorer navigation standards, allowing for a display adapted to the browser version
- Managing special characters in the name of user services
- Hiding the tab Chart for a unit service for which no performance data is available
- Reporting: problem sending the report email when the message contains €.
- Reporting: category visibility Router
- Reporting: generation of non-functional consumption reports if their name contains a space
- Reporting: problem in the selection of elements to be included in reporting
- Configuration: deletion of contacts / group of contacts of an actual equipment or service
- Configuration: Changing the general mass information removes the notification policy.
- Configuration: "duplicate service model" function fully operational
- Configuration: configuration sheet of an equipment supervised by Viadéis™ Services Agent: renaming and field clarification Public IP address
On service models ...
- Turnaround time on ESX service models
- File system AIX: support for the '-' character, support for regular expressions
- Arkoon: return code when no data is retrieved
- HTTP service model: error message correction on threshold input
- Modifying Windows service templates to differentiate between domain, user and password
- HP SIM Power Supply: effective feedback
- Configuration Viadéis™ Services Box for IBM AS400 Service Models
- Microsoft SQL Server: does not work when the user's password ends with an '&'.