Coservit wishes you all the best for 2018!
We often tend to focus on the future, sometimes forgetting what we have accomplished.
Already immersed in the 2018 challenges, the ServiceNav team would like to share with you some of the following figuresOur commitment to constantly improve our products and the quality of our services in an increasingly demanding context.
If you're more of a future-oriented person, you'll find our roadmap 2018 later in this article.
IT monitoring with ServiceNav in 2017 - some figures
Roadmap 2018: IT management always optimized
Here are the areas that are close to your heart, and which we plan to work on in 2018 to develop the computer supervision software ServiceNavThe company will be able to maintain its ability to manage contingencies and seize opportunities as they arise.
- Gain in productivity
- DataViz (data visualisation) /Dashboard redesign: Modular and customizable interface (widgets)
- Smart Alert
- Evolution of maintenance: "extend", "stop", recurring maintenance functions
- Valuing the operating teams and winning new customers
- DataViz/Dashboard redesign: Modular and customizable interface (widgets)
- Widen the scope of possibilities: more customers, bigger customers, new business
- High availability
- Big Data Architecture: Scalability, Connected Objects
- Predictive maintenance
- Mass import features: Facilitating the migration of new customers
This roadmap is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a contractual commitment. It may be subject to change during the year.
ServiceNav: a value proposition in line with tomorrow's challenges
Highlighted by the latest studies from prestigious consulting firms, the functionalities the most requested for an IT supervision tool include :
- A ergonomic user interfacemodern and customizable
- Strong scalability to prepare for the arrival of the IoT (Internet of Things)
- Interoperability with other IS tools
All of these themes are already underway within ServiceNav, and we have yet to transform the trial.
Our 2018 roadmap, through the functionalities it offers (in particular the redesign of the dashboards and the BigData architecture), is fully integrated into this perspective, and supports a product development in line with market expectations.