The renewal of fixed price support contracts (unlimited interventions) very often requires sales representatives to ask themselves the right questions:
- In the previous year, were we profitable for this customer?
- Do I have room to negotiate or should I negotiate a rate increase?
- What is the outlook for the number of requests from my client for the coming year?
- Is my customer satisfied at the moment?
- Did my team respond within the contracted timeframe (SLA)? Is the contract respected?
Many questions that need to be anticipated in order to be able to renew a fixed price support contract with peace of mind.
How can ServiceNav Customer Care and the associated tools help sales people in their recurring contract renewals?
1) Profitability of current contracts
Since version 8.2 of ServiceNav Customer Care, the concept of profitability on customer contracts and services is natively integrated in the product.
With a simple glance at a customer's contracts and services, a sales representative can know their profitability rate.
2) Daily customer satisfaction
Since version 8.1 of ServiceNav Customer Care, it is possible to automatically send your customers a satisfaction survey for each closed ticket.
This way there are no more unpleasant surprises for the salesman when he arrives on site. If a customer is dissatisfied, he can express it immediately and the cause can be dealt with very quickly.
3) Ongoing elements and evolution over the year
Thanks to the elements of ServiceNav Customer Care, it is possible to build reports per customer in order to provide the sales representative with all the detailed elements:
- Backlog of current requests to know the current tickets.
- Evolution of the number of applications over time in order to forecast the figures for the coming year.
- SLA compliance rate.
Example of a report to set up :
(These reports are not done directly in ServiceNav Customer Care but by an external reporting solution)
With all the information at their disposal, each sales representative is thus both efficient and well equipped to renew a fixed-price service contract