Since ServiceNav version 3.0, it is possible to activate the functionality of satisfaction surveys on the Support module of ServiceNav Customer Care.
Thanks to the use of this feature, some of our partners have been able to put customer satisfaction at the heart of their strategy. We then set up in collaboration with them tools for monitoring the performance of their customer satisfaction.
The case study of a partner using ServiceNav Customer Care.
Each technical employee is in charge of his customers and follows them personally.
It must then have a simple dashboard allowing :
- identify very quickly the closed applications for which the client has not completed a satisfaction survey and return the survey to the client.
- to visualize in real time, the dissatisfactions and the possible remarks of the customers in order to treat them immediately.
- to see the applications for which the SLA is not respected in order to anticipate possible dissatisfaction.
The follow-up of satisfaction surveys through ServiceNav Customer Care.
In order to offer our partner such a solution, we have proposed several lines of work:
- The implementation of satisfaction surveys at the ServiceNav Customer Care level.
For this, in collaboration with the management, we have defined 4 key questions for the client. When the technician closes the request for assistance, the contact associated with the request automatically receives an email informing him/her of the closure of his/her request for assistance and inviting him/her to answer the satisfaction survey.
- The implementation of a report available via a web interface for each technician that displays the 4 tables of major needs in the form of a dashboard.
In this way, each technician can directly follow up on his results in real time, follow up on customers who have not responded to the satisfaction survey (only within the time limit for opening the survey) and quickly deal with any dissatisfaction.
For our partner, the gain in customer satisfaction follow-up and therefore customer loyalty is thus directly impacted. A win-win project for our partner.