The goal of the recently completed Smart Support Center project is to create a Next Generation Service Center model.
The genesis of the Smart Support Center project is the meeting of an SME and a global group thanks to Minalogic, a global competitiveness cluster for digital technologies in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. The complementary nature of the various players, shared innovation topics, collaboration with research laboratories with strong expertise in BigData technologies and a favorable regional technological ecosystem have enabled the launch and success of the project Smart Support Center.
What is a New Generation Service Center?
A New Generation Service Centre is a Service Center using a unified information system based on AI (Artificial Intelligence) and machine learning techniques. Machine learning is the implementation of methods and technologies that allow a machine to evolve through automatic learning and thus to perform increasingly complex tasks.
The New Generation Service Centre should allow for control the TCO production tools in a context of strong increase in data volume and the rise of connected objects (IoT).
What are the results of the Smart Support Center project?
- Coservit Cloud software offer combining supervision and ticketing
- Production management of customer monitoring flows in a Big Data Cloud platform
Current achievements :
- Migration of Coservit Cloud solution to a Big Data Analytics technical architecture
- An intelligent prediction system to anticipate failures
- Integration of the first models for predictive maintenance
- Extend our model to other markets (IoT)
- A recommendation system that correlates supervision and ticketing data
Research areas that are being pursued:
- Application of research models to real data
- (Semi-)automatic update of the supervision policy