Save the date, on Tuesday 11 May we invite you to take a step back from the costs of your supervisionwith a focus on false positives - work carried out with the IA Institute in Grenobleand propose concrete actions to reduce them.
2 clients, including Julie Moreau, support and assistance manager at Iliane will share their specific experiences on theAIOps (Artificial Intelligence Operations Systems) via threshold recommendation and its benefits.
Those who register before 2pm on May 6th will receive a pack, following the presentation we will invite you to participate in a live tasting with the presence of a sommelier, a moment of exchange and conviviality that we look forward to sharing with you.
- 5.30 pm: welcome of the participants & restitution of the synthesis
- 5.40pm: presentation by Florian Mattes, product manager
- Market analysis and state of the art of supervision cost drivers
- Focus on false positives and false negatives: theory and REX from 2 clients
- Other optimization areas related to AIOps: alert forecasting, behavioral analysis, etc.
- 6.10 pm: wine tasting with a sommelier